Breaking

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Hostel: I was sent to a hostel

Hostel: I was sent to a hostel when I was only nine years old
Hostel

Hostel: I was sent to a hostel


Hostel Salta was ninety-nine. Mobile was not available at that time. Our hostel did not have a phone system. It would take ten to fifteen days to write a letter and get an answer to that letter.

As a result, I never heard of a close relative dying. My parents would not let me know. The boy stays away, he will suffer alone when he hears the news of death. They did not want to give this child this pain. Hostel


This method in my case - completely backfires. Three or four months later, I found out that the relative whom this child loved so much, who used to play on his lap, is no more. In my absence, he has been reduced to ashes by the fire of the cheetah. Now I can't see him even if I want to.


The helplessness of that child - my personal defense mechanism against the news of the death was born in me. I learned to take death for granted. One man died - this matter became Dalvat to me.


Then time moved on. My thoughts, personal philosophy have all been transformed. However, I never felt disturbed by the news of his death. There are many indigenous communities who, when someone dies, organize a final farewell ceremony by playing drums, dancing, and singing. This practice is also seen in Baul-Darvesh-Sadhus. They consider death to be a union with Paramatman.Hostel


I also had that stage. Standing in front of the corpse gives me absolute peace. It seems that a glimmer of smoke is rising from the body of this man in front of me towards the sky. The man is becoming part of the great age. A spiritual thing works in me.


The day my grandfather died, it was winter. The cheetah was burning. I remember - standing a short distance away as I watched the fire, I had a soft smile on my face. It seemed to me that a meaningless life, after which there is no rebirth or heaven-hell, etc., gave up all the sorrows, misery, fatigue of that life and made a happy journey to eternity.


This is how the word death has become synonymous with "eternal peace" for me. I am not at all ashamed to admit that seeing death works a heavenly peace in my mind. I can laugh, joke, and joke about death, and no matter how close the dead person is to me, I don't think this feeling will ever change.


The subject can be deadly cruel to others. People rejoice at the death of a person, people may come to beat me with a stick - but there is nothing to do. This is what happens to me spontaneously, and I can't be too emotional about forcing someone to die. I could never cry. There were no tears.


But my brain "only" gives me this peaceful self-defense in human death. When our pet dog Kira died, I howled and cried like a baby. The human brain is a strange thing. In the case of animals other than humans, I do not understand why my eternity mode is not activated.


Now, that's why you can call me Psycho. Don't matter. I'm not saying it's normal. I know I'm an exception, and that's OK.


Mr. Abu Mohsin Khan shot himself in the head on Facebook Live today. I watched that video over and over again. Everyone said it was unbearable, the body was shaking, and so on. I did not have any disorder in it. I dragged and watched that video. When he was speaking slowly, I know why the words seemed impossible to me.


People exercise their supreme power by deciding where to end their lives. Nature is also helpless here, God is also helpless here, and in this one place, man becomes more powerful than Azrael. I have found peace in seeing the great application of this power.


I have some contradictory thoughts here, that is: death is easy for me, but I do not want anyone to die. I have peace of mind when someone dies, but I can't kill someone for my own peace. I mean, it's a matter of national contradiction, at the same time suffering from animal slaughter and enjoying eating meat.


Recently, has anyone noticed - how much suicide has increased? Now almost every day you will see on Facebook that someone has committed suicide. The number of those who are not on Facebook will surely be huge.


But we have not taken any measures to prevent or reduce suicide deaths. The National Red Alert needs to be issued to the extent that people are committing suicide. Hostel


Why is it not enough to campaign against suicide? Why don't we have a National Suicide Preventive Helpline? Would it cost the government too much to keep fifty psychologists or counselors seated 24 hours a day in a 999 type call center? What has this state done to help those who are suicidal?


Remember, suicide is not a one-day affair. A man tries to commit suicide many times. One of these attempts goes "a little" too far - and that is death. It is not possible to prevent one hundred percent, but it is possible to minimize suicide if you want.


Australia has a very nice support system called "Lifeline". Only 20 million people live in Australia. Even then, the Lifeline number receives a call every thirty seconds, for help. What a horrible situation, can you imagine? People want to live even the moment before they die, but we don't give them that chance to live.


Notice: We didn't see as many suicides in the nineties as we do today. There was no epidemic of suicide like today.


  • In the last twenty years, somewhere
  • There has been a deadly noise.
  • Our job is to find out where the noise is.

Those who are supposed to take this responsibility in the state, but are not taking it, I raise my hands and pray that the gun of Abu Mohsin Khan should rise in the hands of these people.


No comments:

Post a Comment