Breaking

Friday, December 17, 2021

Inexpensive meals: 14 easy and tasty options for dinner or

Inexpensive meals: 14 easy and tasty options for dinner or lunch
Inexpensive meals

Inexpensive meals



Inexpensive meals Marta, Mommy, how we like to complain about prices. I think I made this inexpensive food compilation for that.
This does not mean that we are not right huh. But what a beautiful thing, Marta, to go to the fair and start, the peaches, can you explain to me? What about the peaches? This is crazy, everything goes to hell.

 The greengrocer smiles with the fact that he has already heard that forty times and it is 9 in the morning

Tomato gives me round, why is there so much difference between this and the expert? Is the expert ugly? Give me expertise then. Fruits I do not take more, it is a budget to have a juice. Give me two kilos of apples that are cheap. How much does the mango come out? No, stop, mango no.
A lady gets in 

Oh, how delicious the mango, baby. Yes ma'am, but it's impossible. I buy a kg. of apples for that. The apples are cheap and pretty. Well, if you can say cheap.

And so we can go on all morning because, in the end, it is a very gratifying social activity to complain about the prices. In the greengrocer this, in the dietetics to think that before they gave you quinoa and now it is worth triple the rice, in the fishmonger the salmon, in the butcher shop, do you remember the butcher shop? how nice it was to go to the butcher shop.

Anyway, at the request of the public that has been demanding it from me, this post comes with inexpensive meal options of those that fill, as if there are many of us. about these inexpensive meals
Reviewing the content of my blog looking for cheap meals I realized that in reality ... well, it seems that my profile is a bullfight, just. That there are many cheap meals in Paulina Cocina, I mean.
I made them a selection of cheap meals just for dinner or lunch, no tapas or entrees or sweets (which there are too).

I selected some inexpensive but also satisfying meals, the kind to make a single dish.
And finally, they are inexpensive meals of the most varied: vegetables, meats, rice, pasta, etc.

If you also want to take advantage of sale products and bring a lot of chicken at a good price for example, but then you don't know how to cook it, don't worry, I have an incredible meal prep ebook for you to cook, save and save! You can see it here!

Enjoy them!
By clicking on the title you go to the recipe.1. Salty vegetable crumble
One of my favorite vegetable dishes, super filling and delicious. It can be made with the combination of vegetables that you like the most and even add bacon or chicken pieces.

 

pasta with chorizo

2. Pasta with crispy chorizo

Marta, my life, with two chorizos you will vent the meat of 5 startles. You also make exquisite and

 original pasta.3. Eggs on the plate


Authentic Nevada is a super cheap meal, ideal to combine with rice, for example. Satisfying, nutritious, and leaves you with that Italian feeling in your mouth.

4. Stuffed baked silverside

I chose the silverside as a cheap recipe with fish because in addition to being a very very cheap fish it is exquisite… in fact, if you hurry me I will tell you that it looks like a chic fish. I already told you it's half Stravaganza with that shiny streak, it sure is expensive somewhere in the world.

5. Bean burgers

Are beans still cheap? I think so. Well, these bean burgers are the best. In addition to being delicious and super nutritious, I tell you that you put them on the kid's bread and they go like pineapple for #FoodPlugging

6. Eggplant cake

My aunt Ali's cake which is absolutely great, delicious and, if you find the aubergine at a good price (which it usually is), monopoly Taraba.

7. Chicken wings marinated in the oven


What a gift from the Lord the aliiiita Maaaarta. Difficult to eat, it must be said, but what a delicious thing. Here is a way to prepare them in the oven super simple and very very rich.

8. Ricotta and spinach malfatti

Super easy no-knead homemade pasta made with spinach, ricotta, and flour. Garpannnnn.

9. Portuguese steak

I chose these Portuguese steaks as an inexpensive meat recipe for two reasons: the first is that they contain a lot of “filling” vegetables such as potatoes or carrots. The second is that since it is well cooked, it can be done with an inexpensive cut of meat and that it comes out well anyway.

10. Rice with chicken

The step-by-step of a classic of economic cooking: rice with chicken, simple, fast, a great deal.
11. Vegetable Strata
A marvel to get out of the cake, it is made with bread from the day before (ideal when you have leftovers) and the vegetables that you like the most. I highly recommend trying this dish, among the cheap meals in my house it is among the ones I like the most.

13. Sweet and sour pork with pumpkin

This dish drives me crazy, rich, with character, it leaves me sweet and sour. And it is an inexpensive dish, it can be made with the part of the pig that you like the most.

14. Tuna and pumpkin burgers

The pumpkin is delicious, very cheap, it gives flavor to everything and it yields meats. In this case, some cans of tuna with pumpkin and some other things turn into some really good burgers!

4 comments: